[RE-wrenches] Corrective EQ question

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Fri Jun 1 20:36:09 PDT 2012

Allan,

My first thought about the high s.g. measurements is that the
electrolyte level may have been low when the measurements were made.
When full, there is about a liter of electrolyte above the plates in a
L16. The s.g. will rise by 0.03 if the electrolyte level is at the top
of the plates.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com