[RE-wrenches] Number of Controllers

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu May 24 06:34:47 PDT 2012

I'm with you on that, William, a communications protocol  for all RE products............................oh, sorry, I was dreaming.

Perhaps the new UCM bridge module will help. Here's a quote about it from this page http://www.blueskyenergyinc.com/products/details/ucm/

"A standard Modbus RTU interface is provided both as isolated RS-485 and TCP\IP Ethernet based Modbus/IP. Additional Ethernet connectivity includes a built in HTTP web site server allowing data view and parameter setup with a standard web browser either locally, or globally over the Internet without a subscription. The ability for periodic real time FTP data upload to a remote server is also provided."

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems