[RE-wrenches] Finding ground faults

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Wed May 23 11:19:36 PDT 2012

Steve,

It would be appropriate for the GFDI to have 80-amp rated contacts that
do not have an over-current trip mechanism. IMHO, the fact that they can
trip on over-current and unnecessarily interrupt the dc system bond is a
serious design flaw.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com