[RE-wrenches] Solar NGO's in Haiti??

Jeff Lahl jefflahl at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 17:46:47 PDT 2012

Hi Bill,
If you want to contact me offline, we can refer you to a local dealer in Port au Prince who ussually has Outback and Rolls products in stock and I believe he currently has some Solarworlds as well.  For a one-off project you're probably on the right track.  Importing and going through customs in Haiti is definately a pain and can be time-consuming.  You may pay more $ locally but will pay less in problems, delays and frustration.  (SELF has been working there since before the quake)

Jeff
jeff at self.org

Jeff Lahl  |  Project Director
Solar Electric Light Fund  |  www.self.org