[RE-wrenches] Off-Grid to Grid-Connected -essential loads

david@wind-sun.com david at wind-sun.com
Fri May 4 20:43:02 PDT 2012

Eventually all batteries wear out but that is no reason to give up on them because the grid is coming in.  It sounds like he simply wants to continue using his off-grid system and let the grid take over if the modules can't keep up with the demand.  If you're using outback inverters simply program them for HBX mode.

David Lauzon
Northern Arizona Wind and Sun Phone-928-526-8017 / 800-383-0195 Fax-928-527-0729
Website-http://www.solar-electric.com