[RE-wrenches] Manual Two Way (Bypass) DC Transfer Switch

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Wed Apr 25 03:16:42 PDT 2012

Has anyone come across a 600v dc rated two way bypass transfer switch?
I am designing an ac coupled system and would like to have the
non-battery inverter's array available for the battery inverter if the
utility goes down for an extended period of time (hurricane or ice
storm). I can do it with two dc disconnect switches as long as they are
operated in proper sequence, but I thought a bypass switch would be more
fool proof or safer for the owner.  Thanks for any leads.  Chris

--

Christopher Warfel, P.E.
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.

The information contained within this communication shall
be considered confidential and shall not be retransmitted
without knowledge of the sender. Please contact us if
this email reached you in error. Thank you.