[RE-wrenches] Boxes and bags

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Mon Apr 23 12:13:35 PDT 2012

Veto Pro Pac XL
Love it!  Except the outside measuring tape holder needs a holding strap
otherwise the tape easily gets knocked off and if you're lucky if you see
when/where it happens.

There are different models with different capabilities, like a pocket for
a laptop, so to each their own.

benn
DayStar Renewable Energy Inc.
www.daystarsolar.ca
780-906-7807
Certified Construction Electrician Solar Photovoltaic Systems Certified
Certificate # 0007S
HAVE A SUNNY DAY