[RE-wrenches] Boxes and bags

Hilton Dier III hiltondier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:00:08 PDT 2012

Here's an everyday, practical question for my fellow wrenches: What kind
of bag or box do you use for your everyday assortment of tools?

For years I have been carrying my cutters, stripper, screwdrivers,
multimeter, etc., in an aluminum suitcase about the size of a double
thickness briefcase. I call it my 90% box because it carries 90% of the
tools I use regularly. It has loops and pockets inside the lid for
pliers, cutters, and screwdrivers. It has a partition system in the rest
with an internal lid. I think it was billed as an office equipment
repairman's case. The problem is that the hinges are broken and the
partitions have deteriorated to uselessness. I need a new case. This one
wasn't ideal, so I'm looking for suggestions.

Thanks,

Hilton

--
Hilton Dier III