[RE-wrenches] Solar product whole sellers with good reputation

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Apr 13 05:51:08 PDT 2012

We have been using the same wholesale supplier for many years for most
of our solar electric equipment purchases.  It's been a difficult
relationship. Orders are not acknowledged, delayed in processing, delays
in shipping, etc. They advertise as a nation-wide supplier but they are
not staffed on weekends when we often find they made a mistake in our
order.  It takes more time and effort to manage the purchase order than
we care to continue to commit. I am asking if there are suppliers out
there that are not such a problem. I know this isn't a technical
question, but it has much to do with our industry. Contact me off line
if that is deemed most appropriate. Thanks for any insight.

--

Christopher Warfel, P.E.
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.

The information contained within this communication shall
be considered confidential and shall not be retransmitted
without knowledge of the sender. Please contact us if
this email reached you in error. Thank you.