[RE-wrenches] Kohler 8.5 RMY question

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Apr 4 07:22:05 PDT 2012

Hey Chris - I am curious how the Generercs are doing I have had nothing but
dead, on fire, or in the shop stories from clients. I only know of one, a 30
KW water cooled that is healthy to this day..

Thanks

Dana Orzel -  Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"