[RE-wrenches] Hot Trojan Batteries

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:10:59 PDT 2012

Be warned, i have seen battery tops melt from getting over charged and
running low on water. That was on an 80 volt battery bank that weighed
3800#'s, what a mess.
Be carefull and get them replaced and the charging problems corrected ASAP.
I assume that they were fine when new and they are now reasonably old?
Am i also safe to assume that there is no temp sensor on them or has
someone messed with the curve and rendered it useless?

Bob