[RE-wrenches] Grid-Tied, PV by AC or DC

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sun Mar 4 07:25:30 PST 2012

HI Darryl,

Is this a UL listed application for the Radian/Outback?

And in following this thread about AC coupled:
Given the higher efficiency of the batteryless inverter and fantastic MPP, vs the relatively high losses with the 600v xantrex or standard CC/inverter losses, I would use the AC couple technique.

Jay

peltz power