[RE-wrenches] MC4 Box connectors

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:13:15 PST 2012

Dana, Jay, William,

Thanks for your responses.
AEE did not carry the box/bulhead MC4 only the standard cable connector.
PV-Cable suggested by Jay had the connectors at $2.97 each, and can
provide these in small quantities

William, I would be interested in seeing a photo of the new technique
if you could share it.

With Regards
Carl Adams
SunRock Solar