[RE-wrenches] Gen start

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Feb 27 10:28:09 PST 2012

I must second the recommendation for the Magnum Energy AGS-S. Excellent product, great customer support. Works with most simple 3-wire generator controls.

We also sell the Atkinson Electronics GSCM module for more advanced or custom control. The GSCM can be setup for any generator and has many programable features.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems