[RE-wrenches] Gen start

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Feb 27 09:32:14 PST 2012

Daryl,

If you have a middle aged Mate II there was an issue and OB replaced all of
our Mate IIs that were affected and there was another fix  -  something
about switching from a 1 to a 0 and I cannot remember the location in the
program but it worked.

Call OB tech dept.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076
web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"