[RE-wrenches] Gen start

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Sun Feb 26 12:02:57 PST 2012

Hi all,
   I have a customer I picked up in Culebra that has a previously
installed PV system. His Outback AGS programming is wacky, with the gen
starting and running whenever it feels like it and with no rhyme nor
reason. I have defaulted and reprogrammed many times with the same
results. While I know it is likely an outdated s/w version, I would
really like to find something that is more foolproof....
   Is there a quality, reliable, simple to program and reprogram AGS out
there. Something that I can set a start voltage and stop voltage and be
done with it. His system now works beautifully except for the AGS and I
would like to remedy this quickly.

Thanks for suggestions.
Daryl