[RE-wrenches] Interstate L-16 vs Trojan L-16REB

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:41:38 PST 2012

I have had horrible experience with Interstate L-16's both the standard and
the HC versions.
When you have several installs that get 10+ years from the standard Trojan
L-16's and you install (or they replace them with) Interstate's and some
Deka's and they fail in 3 or so years, it says something.
I see no reason that the customers would suddenly change their maintenance
habits after years of doing it right!

This also happened with a replacement set that I had.

I have to blame the batteries,
Bob Ellison