[RE-wrenches] 110Vac LED resistance to weak grids in developing world

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Feb 9 17:45:02 PST 2012

Personally I love my latest LED lights.  They have gotten substantially
better just in the past year.  We have some 8 watt units in our kitchen
that illuminate just like a 35 watt halogen, beautiful color rendition,
not that blue they used to have.
I especially like my new 1000 lumen spotlight that lights up brighter
than a car head light in a package slightly larger than the old mini mag
flash lights.
However, I have no experience with ham radio, or theRF interference
issue.  We're WiFi, and cell at our house.  I do some audio recording,
etc. and haven't noticed any extra buzz from the several LEDs I have in
my basement studio.

Ray