[RE-wrenches] How Is The M215 Doing?

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Jan 31 09:15:05 PST 2012

We are still seeing M190 failures trickling in. We have roughly an equal
number of M190's and M215's in the field, and we just had our first two
M215 failures this week. Compare that to the dozens of M190's we have
replaced for our customers and those of failed competitors.

All signs point to the M215 being far more reliable. We have never had a
DOA unit, which we did with the M190's.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar