[RE-wrenches] Request for Gennie Recommendation

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:23:23 PST 2012

I am a reformed Honda Engine dealer, last that I knew Honda built NO engines
to run on propane.

It seems that after 400 or so hours they had a bad habit of dropping a valve
from lack of lubrication (or so I ASSume) to the valve train I have seen 3
or 4 engines do that, and I have only seen 4 or 5 Honda engines with propane
conversions.

There are companies that do the conversions and just handle the warranty on
their own.

Just another opinion,

Bob Ellison