[RE-wrenches] Enphase voltage out of range errors

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Nov 26 12:46:19 PST 2012

Friends:

We have one site that is experiencing ongoing problems with errors
indicating, "AC Voltage Out Of Range."  This has occurred on two of 17 M190
inverters.  Apparently the voltage is not really out of range, the inverter
is erroneously reporting.

I have one replacement in hand and was just about to drive the 2 hours to
replace it when another inverter indicated the same problem.  I ordered a
second replacement.

I fear that soon after I return to my shop from the job I will see another
inverter with this problem.  Has anyone else experienced this error?

Thanks in advance,

William

Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600