[RE-wrenches] Sketchup for Solar

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Sat Aug 25 12:33:12 PDT 2012

Hey gang,

If anyone out there is using Sketchup to do solar related layouts,
drawings, or engineering, I have a pretty sizable component library that I
am willing to share/trade. I have not uploaded them to the 3D Warehouse,
and now it would be a bit cumbersome to go back and attach descriptions to
everything. I could get them to you in a more convenient format, or if you
are looking for a specific module or component, I could just email it to
you.

It would also just be nice to discuss tips and tricks with people using
Sketchup for a solar related application. Let me know!

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar