[RE-wrenches] Metal Shingles

Corey Shalanski cshalanski at joule-energy.com
Tue Aug 7 17:26:34 PDT 2012

I did a site survey today for a customer who has metal shingle roofing. The
shingles are made from a thin-gauge metal and are stamped to look like
cedar shakes. The homeowner was unsure about the manufacturer - they appear
similar to Future Roof or EDCO ArrowLine.

I am wondering about:
1) attachment solutions - flashed products (QuickMount PV) do not seem to
be an option.
2) installation methods - the shingles dent easily and permanently under
pressure, so we will want to contact the roof as minimally as possible.

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Corey Shalanski
Joule Energy