[RE-wrenches] Trina modules and SolarEdge Inverter experience: Peace of mind?

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Tue Jul 31 17:06:42 PDT 2012

Hi Wrenches -

I have a homeowner who is trying to save some money by going with Trina modules instead of Schott and SolarEdge instead of SMA but he's concerned about performance. I don't have enough experience with either of these manufacturers to give him the peace of mind he seeks. I can confidently recommend SMA and a handful of module makers but am having a hard time here. Anyone with good or bad experiences with either Trina modules or SolarEdge inverters?

Thanks!

Eric Stikes
SunHarvest Solar
A Sustainable Energy Group Partner