[RE-wrenches] RE-wrenches Digest, Vol 5, Issue 113

William Korthof wkorthof at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:44:01 PDT 2012

Interesting update.... I've installed dozens of non-isolated
transformerless inverters
with LADWP customers since those genius inverters first became available
from
Power-One's inverter ancestor, Magnetek. I don't remember ever having a
conflict or
technical issue with an engineer or inspector questioning the suitability
of that class
of inverter, or even looking for the double-insulated solar wire that is
supposed to be
required for the exposed solar wires.

/wk