[RE-wrenches] AL vs CU

James Rudolph jamesrudolph99 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:35:45 PST 2012

Gurus,
Other than the cost and increased labor what else could be a factor in
determining whether or not to use copper or aluminum in long output
circuits?

--
*
James B Rudolph

*Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!               -
William McDonough