[RE-wrenches] Outback Breaker Problem

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Sat Dec 17 07:36:50 PST 2011

Ray,

I've broken a couple of those myself and agree that the lug isn't very
strong. Once it bends just a little, the tab on the back comes out and
the lug torques right off. Here's my solution, it has to be done in
advance and it is a PITA: fill the gap between the back of the lug and
breaker body with JB weld.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com