[RE-wrenches] Standard sizing

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 15:49:43 PST 2011

William,

Almost everyone, including manufacturers, wants standard module sizes. There
are a lot of similar modules, but manufacturers produce different size and
shape cells (everything from 4-inch square on up and semi-square, round,
etc.) and customers have different voltage and current needs (everything
from 18 to 144 cell modules and up). It's like car tires. Lots of sizes and
models for all different kinds of cars and applications. Our best course of
action continues to be keep a file of the published module lists. Then ask
fellow wrenches what replacements will work and where to find them.

Joel Davidson