[RE-wrenches] Peerless Ranges for Off-Grid Homes

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Tue Nov 22 22:19:01 PST 2011

We still have ours (of about 15 years) and other than the clock lighting, it's working like a champ. It does get used less these days since we installed a ceramic (electric) cooktop also (we're offgrid) and have found creative ways to use the electric more and more.

        Thanks for the update Allen...we had heard the rumor of their not being available also.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983