[RE-wrenches] Xantrex Vesta Online units

Sandra.Herrera at schneider-electric.com Sandra.Herrera at schneider-electric.com
Fri Nov 11 06:44:00 PST 2011

 Hi Ron,

As already mentioned here, the Xantrex Vesta was either ProSine, DR or SW
in a box. Some included batteries.
Please contact me off-list, if you are still looking for the manual.
Thanks,

Sandra Herrera  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies Business  |
  UNITED STATES  |   Sales Application Engineer
Phone: +425-263-0211  |
Email: sandra.herrera at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: 161-G South Vasco RD, Livermore,
CA 94551 USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail