[RE-wrenches] mc4 inline fuses

conrad geyser conradg at cape.com
Thu Nov 10 18:20:46 PST 2011

Hi all,

Does anybody have any experience with / have a source for MC 4 inline fuses?
http://www.win-solarllc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details
<http://www.win-solarllc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=fly
page-ask.tpl&category_id=5&product_id=122&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Ite
mid=113>
&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&category_id=5&product_id=122&vmcchk=1&option=com_vi
rtuemart&Itemid=113

thanks,

Conrad

Cotuit Solar