[RE-wrenches] Enphase verses Solar Edge

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Thu Nov 10 09:49:59 PST 2011

Darryl, I'm curious to know why you would select Solar Edge over Enphase.
I've got several Enphase 190 and 215 under my belt with zero issues thus
far. Love the single panel monitoring. But as always wonder what the
competition may have over the next guy. Thus I'd love to know from you or
anyone else what you feel gives Solar Edge the "edge" over its competitors.

Thanks,

Christopher Schaefer

Solar & Wind FX, Inc.

WHERE KNOWLEDGE EQUALS POWER INDEPENDENCE

                             Tel 585-229-2083 ~ Cell 585-748-1870

                 5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424

           www.solarandwindfx.com <http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>  ~
E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com

  _____