[RE-wrenches] ARCO Solar and Carrizo Plain

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Oct 31 19:22:56 PDT 2011

Perhaps it was some of the contagious mentality around at the time that
also killed GM's electric vehicle in favor of the Hummer......Solar
worked, they feared the end of the oil era, so they had to kill it
before the rest of the country found out.
Not all bad, as some of those old Trilams and Quad lams are still
powering places all over the country.
I definitely see cheap surplus PV in the long term future.....

Ray