[RE-wrenches] Renusol CS60 flat roof racking.

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Oct 11 11:14:10 PDT 2011

James:

I do not have any experience with this system but I always read up on any
new racking system.  I reviewed the manufacturer's specs and installation
instructions and here is what jumped out at me:.  This system lacks what
almost all of the systems lack:  a means to safely, reliably and
economically route PV wiring.  There is no mention whatsoever of what you
do with the PV wire during or after the installation.

William Miller

At 09:46 AM 10/11/2011, you wrote:
>Wrenches,
>
>Does anybody out there have experience with the new Renusol CS60 flat roof
>racking system. We are about to install some, and I was hoping to get some
>feedback on how it went. It seems like its going to be challenging to get
>these things to look good.
>
>Mucho Gracias in advance!
>
>Sunny Regards,
>

>James B Rudolph