[RE-wrenches] Enphase 215

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Aug 25 06:32:45 PDT 2011

Similar to my previous contention about module warranties, as PV module
and microinverter prices plummet, it becomes less important to squeeze
every watt out of a module. True, we have limited physical space to deal
with, but ultimately it boils down to $/watt, or more accurately
$/watt-hour.

If standardization results in significantly lower costs with some lost
efficiency, does it really matter? Something to think about...

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar