[RE-wrenches] Out of Warranty Inverter Replacements

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Aug 19 11:31:23 PDT 2011

Jay,

I may be thinking of a Photon Magazine article authored by an employee of
SMA talking about in-house studies.

So....what guide do we have in this wicked world for proper mod/inv design
ratios?

Was I such a fool to rely in the sources I mentioned? Would it have been
wise to size to say, 75%? Would I have avoided most of my inverter failures
if I had?

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way