[RE-wrenches] mechanical vs. electronic kwh meter

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Aug 12 07:02:11 PDT 2011

Never heard of this and we have run every system we have
installed "backwards" thru the  non-net meter to verify
operation and connection and no damage ever.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.