[RE-wrenches] Grounding system for a shack on a frozen lake?

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Tue Aug 9 16:50:01 PDT 2011

If the DC & AC float from the ground, your clients will effectively be insulated from any current path unless they were to somehow touch both conductors simultaneously. Many countries do not reference one of their current carrying conductors to ground. Many people feel this is safer. You would be doing the same thing here.

Todd