[RE-wrenches] Anti-Islanding Explanantion

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Tue Jul 19 10:54:50 PDT 2011

Hi gang. If you have any comments or concerns about this email, please contact me off list.

I asked Peter to request his responses off-list, since this is more of an education project aimed at the masses than a wrenching project.

Keeping the list pertinent to pro installers is my number 1 priority.

That said, I can see where an on-list semi-technical discussion of islanding would be helpful to pros. But not a discussion similar to what Peter has proposed.