[RE-wrenches] Torque Wrenches

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:22:20 PDT 2011

I had this discussion a few years ago with my Snap-On dealer;

They will charge for rebuilding the ratchet assembly when they recalibrate
the torque wrench.

This is because if the ratchet slips when they are doing the calibration it
raises hell with the machine! At that point they are out of the
recalibration business until they get it repaired.

The recalibration is free, the parts you will pay for. Not a bad deal all
things considered.

Later,

Bob Ellison