[RE-wrenches] Fronius IG vs IG Plus inverters

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Jun 28 10:19:14 PDT 2011

Thanks William - good to know.  I gave up on Fronius because of production
problems.  Sorry to here it is still an issue.

Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar & Wind Incentive Program Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004