[RE-wrenches] Sealed L-16 size batteries / battery terminals

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Jun 27 15:48:33 PDT 2011

We switched over a couple of clients with the same
situation, hard to access and not consistently there, from
wet L-16's to the sealed Full River DC-400 [6VDC each]
battery and the client is very happy. We are about 1 year
down the road and we are thrilled to no get panic calls
anymore.

I have these in a camper we use on job sites for living and
office with portable battery recharging and they are great.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.