[RE-wrenches] collector leaks (was Stiebel Eltron SHW Collector condensation issue)

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Jun 21 12:17:02 PDT 2011

We use Sunearth and Heliodyne flat plate collectors and have
not had any issues to date. After many issues with
Thermomax, & Sunda evacuated tube collectors we are very
happy with the Apricus ETC.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.