[RE-wrenches] 24 volt Battery Bank comparison

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Wed Jun 1 11:49:33 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

With all due respect, do the reference "idiot lights" do that much for you?
I have always thought a thermal camera/viewer/FLIR/etc. would be great but
so would a used car. My digital IR thermometer at several orders of
magnitude difference in price has served me well, if tediously, to do some
of the uses described.

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094