[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Fwd: out of business

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed May 18 11:34:23 PDT 2011

Sorry Erika, at nights occasionally, my evil alter ego "Home Brew Boy"
hacks my email.
Considering no one on this list is under the age of 13, the term "boy"
is almost universally offensive.
Home Brew Boy was an unfortunate side effect of the Guerilla Solar war
of the late 90s: "install by night, power by day", once again proving
that all wars are bad, regardless of their seeming merit.
Home Brew Boy and his cohorts are also responsible for most of those
hideous DIY installations recently discussed on this list. (and yes, he
thinks he can make his own solar modules...."With enough brew, I can do
anything!")
He once made a working extension cord out of barbed wire.Insert dentally
challenged white guy

Both my mom and my sister are engineers, and I've often thought of my
mom trudging through engineering school in the early 60s in the South. I
am indeed the lucky recipient of your well justified intolerance.
I will now go catch Home Brew Boy, and together we will eat a nice
heaping helping of steamed Crow.

Cheers to you Erika and all women in the technical fields, the solar
industry needs your example,

Ray Walters