[RE-wrenches] Magnum energy; can't go wrong

Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue May 17 13:04:48 PDT 2011

Magnum makes very reliable, quality inverters and has the customer service
to back it up. It's now our #1 seller for small systems and has replaced all
our Outback inverter sales. Can't go wrong with Magnum Energy products.

If you choose Magnum, be sure to look at the ME-BMK for battery monitoring.
It's low cost and accurate and the data is viewed on the Magnum ME-RC
display panel.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
www.starlightsolar.com