[RE-wrenches] Interfacing an Air 403 wind generator

Peter Talmage ptalmage at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 08:33:05 PDT 2011

Thanks all for your input. After bailing out of dealing with wind systems way back in the late 80's when PVs got reasonably affordable I have always tried to steer clear of them. David, thanks for the tip on that Dutch unit. I'll do a little digging and see how they have worked out for folks and if I get one I'll relate the experience.

Peter

Energy and Design