[RE-wrenches] Acid spill...

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 15:37:48 PDT 2011

No acid for acid.  unless you want to reduce the gravity for high temperatures.
If they were charged all the sulphur is in the acid. I would think that  if you
are working with having all cells filled with 5/6 full of acid and you are
filling the remainder with 1/6 distilled water,

then 1/6 x1 + 5/6 x 1.265 = 1.220 and this would be to low for effective
batteries.