[RE-wrenches] Air conditioning for batteries in high temperature climate

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 08:19:25 PDT 2011

Jamie suggested a battery with a lower Sp Gr for hot conditions, he suggested
1240 instead of 1265. HOw would one get a 1240 battery?  If a person boght a dry
charged battery and diluted the acid to 1240 before adding it to the cell is
thisi the recomended method? or must a one order a 1240 battery form the
Factory?
Darryl