[RE-wrenches] 2 volt Trojan RE series L16 Batteries

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Apr 20 18:53:07 PDT 2011

I'm with you Ray,

If indeed there is high terminal temperature(s) then I think the issue is in the cables.
And if they were soldered incorrectly it can actually cause them to have higher resistance than without soldering.

( was told by a engineer that the only true way to soldier a big lug is by dipping into liquid lead)

Were the terminals cleaned of oxidation before assembly?
How many terminals are hot?
Are the cables new?

jay

peltz power